Monday, September 5, 2011

Putting a name to the face...

I have always been one of those people who could never quite put their thoughts into words.
Or at least put their thoughts into intelligent words.
They stay in my head, dancing around, fully content to be where they are.

Come on thoughts! (I say to myself) Get out there! You're really witty and funny I swear! Now just settle down and form coherent sentences for Christ's sake!!!

But even with all the prodding and poking, my thoughts just settle down in their lazy-boy recliners, grab some fiery hot Cheetos, and turn on America's Next Top Model.

Are you kidding? (my thoughts say) What if we come out and make a fool of ourselves? You know we are only witty and funny in your head. I think we'll just stay in here. Besides, have you seen what Tyra is wearing?! That bitch be crazy!!

Because of my unexplained silence I have been called: shy, quiet, introverted, emotional, unintelligent, and (my favorite) a bitch who thinks she's better than everyone else.
So in order to set the record straight, save my thoughts from the horrors of obesity (fiery hot Cheetos are full of empty calories), and create a space for myself to rant, I decided to start my own blog.
So without further ado...

This is the completely unedited,  horribly honest, and wonderfully witty account of my day to day life. 
Some names have been changed in order to protect the identities of parties involved. Except for my mom, Carol. She gave birth to me, she took care of me, she made me the woman I am today, and I think she should take the full blame for what she has created. Also, like most of the adults from her generation, she doesn't really know how to use the internet. 

My name is JillFace

Welcome to my head :)

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahah.....but her friends know how to use the internet. Well, some of her friends. And she can use a cell phone. I think. I'm pretty sure.

    Levi's sister, Gracie the Pug

    ReplyDelete